Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Buttons!

I searched and searched to find out how to add a button on here.  I found it!! I now have a button you can grab to put on your site. Please let me know if you grab one and I can put a link here for you. Thank you!


 Mostly what I worked on today was cleaning mud off of the kidos! It rained and they found puddles in the driveway and playground. I think next time I'll take a couple of pics for you to see!


I did find one item of interest this:
I just love this purse with great vintage fabric! It reminds me of summer bright and happy! Please go and check them out they also have other great purses and wristlets using vintage fabric. Here is a link:http://www.etsy.com/listing/45074823/vintage-fabric-gidget-girl-dahling-large?ref=sr_gallery_24&ga_search_query=green&ga_search_type=category&category=bags_and_purses&ga_page=2&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title

No comments:

Post a Comment